Watch T.J. Robinson as he makes a deliciously healthy Olive Oil Egg Salad with olives!
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled, peeled and cooled
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions, cut on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery hearts with leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup rough chopped green olives (with or without pimento)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh-pressed olive oil
Chop eggs into large rough pieces and put in a medium bowl.
Add scallions, and celery and season with salt and pepper.
Add olives, red pepper, parsley and fresh-pressed olive oil.
Toss to combine and mash lightly with a fork to amalgamate. (Combine just before serving to keep the mixture fresh looking.)