Watch T.J. Robinson make an easy Fattoush or Middle Eastern Pita Bread Salad. With lots of fresh pressed olive oil, this simple salad is packed with nutrition and flavor.
Watch T.J. Robinson as he makes a delicious summer salad with corn, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes, and olive oil as the main ingredients. It’s a perfect side for your next Bar-B-Q!
T.J. Robinson shows us what to do with all those amazing summer vegetables – a delicious dish of roasted veggies with orecchiette.
Watch T.J. Robinson as he makes a deliciously healthy Olive Oil Egg Salad with olives!
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled, peeled and cooled
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions, cut on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery hearts with leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup rough chopped green olives (with or without pimento)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh-pressed olive oil
Chop eggs into large rough pieces and put in a medium bowl.
Add scallions, and celery and season with salt and pepper.
Add olives, red pepper, parsley and fresh-pressed olive oil.
Toss to combine and mash lightly with a fork to amalgamate. (Combine just before serving to keep the mixture fresh looking.)
You can serve this vibrant egg salad a lot of ways. Try toasted, buttered bread, sandwich wraps, lettuce cups or the Outer Aisle sandwich thins we used in the video. Top with arugula leaves and an extra drizzle of fresh-pressed olive oil.